Sunday 27 November 2011

Boro's New Badge

I missed most of the Peterborough game today, but heard enough about it to realise that we had surrendered the initiative. Yet again. Now I know our squad isn't the strongest, but... come on. If we really are serious about challenging for promotion we need to be finishing off games like this.

Hence, harsh though this may sound, maybe the following image should be placed on the wall of the dressing room, or become the club's new badge.




I'm joking, of course, but... seriously. These late concessions are getting on mine, and no doubt everyone's, nerves. Am I right?

I'll see if I can come up with a Top Five "Late Concessions" in the Riverside Era before the West Ham match. A match that's now taken on a whole new level of importance.

No comments: